So after another awful night of throwing up and coughing I called the Dr. We made an appointment for today. Ava has a bad cold and ear infection in one ear. Bless her heart!!! It was actually time for her 9 month checkup so they went ahead and did that today. She is growing good and weighing in at 17 lbs 2 oz. She had two shots and they took some blood. I feel so sorry for her. Its bad enough being sick but then getting shots too. I just tell myself its for her own good. I know by now she doesn't even remember it.
Thanks to my WONDERFUL mom who took off half a day today to take care of Ava and give me a much needed break. She is keeping her tonight and tomorrow. I sure hope the meds the dr. prescribed starts helping ASAP!!!
I am feeling better as far as being achy but this cough is really bothering me. I might go to work tomorrow if I feel ok. Considering I haven't worked any this week :)
I am really trying to avoid going to the dr. myself. I guess wishful thinking is it will go away on its own. Maybe this once?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Poor baby (and Mommy!) Ears are rough!! We've had 6 double ear infections this year with Ellie Kate! Hopefully this one will end quickly and smoothly - Motrin, my dear, Motrin!! Get some rest!
ReplyDeleteHope you all feel better soon. This is no fun!
ReplyDelete