Wednesday, December 9, 2009
UGH...the sickness bug has hit us
That is me and Ava. We have both been showing symptoms since last week but yesterday we both were really feeling bad. Last night was horrible. Ava was awake more than she was asleep it felt. She was sneezing up all that junk and it was making her throw up. We were up a lot during the night tending to her. Even worse I felt awful so it was very hard staying awake. I normally have a strong stomach when it comes to her, but when she would throw up I would gag too. I guess already feeling bad didn't help. We woke up at 6:30 and I was suppose to work today. I decided I better stay home since Adam didn't go to bed till 4. I am SOOO thankful for a husband that helps me out. Its bad enough having a sick baby but when you are sick too its SO hard. All my life when I have been sick I just take some meds and go to bed. Sleep is my remedy for most things that ail me. Since Ava has been born that just isn't possible. She is the first priority!! So today has been a day of naps, wiping noses, and coughing our heads off. I sure hope this passes really fast. I can't stand her being sick. I feel so helpless as a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So sorry y'all are sick! I hope you both feel better soon. It is totally different being sick as a mom...oh, the things we do for these kids! : )
ReplyDelete