Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ava turns 11 months and our trip to ATL

In pawpaws boots :)
Walking with some help













Giving Gabriel some love












Sunday afternoon we packed up and headed to Atlanta to see our new nephew, Gabriel Andrew. Monday we went over to Uncle Andy's and Aunt Rachel's house to see the new member of our family. He was sleeping so good. We stood at his crib and admired him. He is so tiny. Its hard to remember those days even though they were almost a year ago. We took some pictures and oohed and awed. Ava didn't really know what to think of him. she was sweet with him though. Tuesday we met Aunt April, Mackenzie and Shelby at Chick-Fil-A for a great breakfast. I had never been to a dwarf house. It was super neat! We had a great day of shopping. I went to a store that I fell in love with!!!!!!! Lets just say its a good thing everyone was waiting on me or I could have spent hours in there :) Ava had a blast with her cousins. We had a great dinner that night with the family. Ava got to spend some time with her great grandpa and actually let him hold her. She usually cries when she is around him. Today we got up and spent some time with Nana and went to my favorite Mexican place for lunch. We are headed back home now.

Oh and Ava turned 11 months yesterday. I took some pics. Her one year birthay is sneaking up on us.

1 comment: