I wanted to post this morning because I am devastated over the recent shooting at UAH. I know it sounds so cliche but I just didn't think it would happen so close to home. I attended UAH for 2 years and I LOVE that school. I always felt so safe there!! I guess all of these acts of violence are just signs of the time we are living in. Its so scary though! My heart goes out to the victim's family. I understand so far 3 faculty members are dead and 3 are injured. The shooter was an actual faculty member that didn't get tenure. I just can't even imagine!!
I hope and pray that God comforts those that lost their loved ones and the family of the shooter. Can you imagine how hard it would be to know your family member was responsible for multiple deaths?? So awful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I just posted something similar this morning. I can't believe a professor is responsible for all that. So sad.
ReplyDelete