Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Gabriel is here!!

Baby Gabriel was born this morning. He was 5 lbs and 12 ozs and 21 inches long. I wish I had some good pictures to post. I will post some when we go down to see him in a few days. I just wanted to let everyone know he was born and everyone is doing ok. I am excited to see him!!

Ava is still sick too. She is coughing with a runny nose!! If she is still sick when we go to visit we are going to have to arrange something because I don't want her near the baby. I know how I felt when Ava was born. I was scared to death of germs and sick people. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope Ava feels better soon! This nasty weather we've been having is enough to do us all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deanna! I am so ready for warm weather. :)

    ReplyDelete