Thursday, May 6, 2010

Calgon take me away...

Yesterday I had a dr. appt. in Huntsville so Adam planned on keeping Ava for me. Tuesday I had a thought go off in my head.....hey I still have gift cards to spend at the spa. I had them since Christmas....i am ashamed to say. It was the perfect day to use them since Adam would have Ava. YES! I made my appt. Tuesday (even though they say they need 5-7 days notice).
So I made a day that would otherwise not be all that great a GREAT one!!!
I can't say enough good things about the Westin Spa at Bridgestreet. The service was great! I spent 3 wonderful, quiet, relaxing hours there. I can honestly say that is the most relaxed I have felt in....well I can't remember the last time I felt that "Zen" like.
The hard part was picking myself up and driving back home :)

So note to self....from now on ask for gift cards to the Westin for any occasion!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, fun!! Sounds like a great day. Jeremy owes me a massage gift certificate from Valentine's Day...I think it's about time to cash in! ; )

    ReplyDelete