I got my bedroom furniture Thursday, minus the dresser. We LOVE it. It looks so awesome with the paint color and my comforter set. It is just as I envisioned it. I love it when that happens. I will take pics and post soon. Ok, this bed is heaven. Adam said its the most comfortable bed he has ever slept on. I almost agree. I was trying to find the mattress we slept on in Maui on one of our trips. I LOVED the mattress. Its pretty close though.
Adam was off Friday-Sunday so we enjoyed our weekend. Friday we hung around the house due to the rain. We grabbed Mexican Friday night and then made a trip to Home Depot. We are planning on building a deck on our house. I am super excited. We have thought about it for a while and then just decided why not. It will only increase the value of the house. Saturday I got up early and went to yard sales. I love doing that. Mom kept Ava for me. Later Adam, me and Ava went to Huntsville. We did some shopping and ate dinner. It was such a nice day together. Sunday we had a decoration in Holly Pond. Sunday night we got back in time for church.
Today I have a doctors appointment in Huntsville with a specialist. I am hoping to get some answers and relief. Dad is going along with me and Ava. We have some errands to run afterwards and then I am taking him out to eat for his Birthday.....its tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OK - What kind of mattress?? We need one SO bad, but I just can NOT get in the mood to shop for or pay for a good one!!
ReplyDeleteIts a Sealy Posturpedic Signature series. Its amazing!!!!! We got it at Mattress King on University.
ReplyDelete