Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sick :(

Adam is sick with sinus issues. He didn't feel good all week. I started feeling bad Thursday. My nose is running, I am sneezing, and my eyes are irritated. Then last night when we get to church I notice that Ava is really hot. So I gave her Tylenol and hoped for the best. By the time church was over I knew she was sick. This morning she was burning up and just laying on me. I hope and pray its just teething and not anything serious. The one sure sign that Ava is sick is her being still. :) She sat beside me on the couch for an hour this morning!!!

So revival was great but totally exhausting. That might be why we all don't feel good. We haven't had good sleep and been in and out of hot/cold. The air went out at church Tuesday night and it was AWFUL hot. Wednesday was hot but better, then it was fixed on Thursday.
It was a good week though. I really enjoyed seeing all my freinds, and being in church with everyone.

So today I am washing clothes, taking care of a sick baby, and thinking it might be a good idea to break out the lysol :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope Ava is much better soon - neither body nor mind can rest when the little one is sick! (Hope you and Adam feel better too - but first Ava! LOL) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh.....revival germs - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought she felt warm thursday night. I hope see gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I hope you all feel better soon! My girls are a little out of sorts right now too. Is there such a thing as one-year molars? That's what I keep blaming! : )

    ReplyDelete