Ava is 17 Months old today. I included some pics :)
Wow, I can tell in the last couple weeks she has started to really develop her vocabulary and understand more. She is hilarious. I tell Adam we have a entertainer on our hands. She loves for you to laugh at her or with her. She loves dancing and showing out. Her favorite foods are still french fries, little crunchies, yogurt melts, Cheerios, goldfish, and snacky stuff. BUT she is eating other stuff now too. For dinner tonight she ate macaroni and cheese and crescent rolls. She has never touched mac and cheese hardly before. Her favorite shows are still Dora and the Fresh Beat Band. She loves outside, books, babies, and her toothbrush. :) Her favorite words are momma, daddy, juice, bite, and nighty night.
I am still feeling better but still on those antibiotics. Tomorrow is my last day of them! We had a good weekend. Saturday we went and saw cousin Joey Harkins. He is sooo tiny. I held him and seriously couldn't remember when Ava was that little.....even though it wasn't long ago. He is precious. We did some shopping in Boaz which is like a ghost town now and grabbed dinner at Ocharleys. Oh and we had to have a ChickFilA milkshake. Goodness those things are sinful!! I had peach which I guess is seasonal. OH my!!!


Happy 17 months, Ava! She gives me hope that my girls will eventually eat mac n' cheese...or ANY type of pasta! : )
ReplyDeleteDeanna....keep the faith. :) It took us this long to get there.
ReplyDelete