Just a little funny I wanted to share. We went to Lowes Saturday and they had their Halloween stuff out. There was a HUGE blown up type spider on a top shelf. Adam walked around with Ava while I was shopping. They approached the HUGE spider and Adam just had to see what Ava would do so he was like "Run, the buggy (her term for any spider or bug of any sort) is gonna get us." He said her facial expression was priceless. She turned and started running with all her might. He of course laughed and laughed. I walked up about this time and saw them running. I started walking towards it to check it out. I love Halloween. Adam said "Oh no the buggy is gonna get mom". So poor Ava bursts into tears and starts yelling for me to stop. I have heard about that buggy ever since Saturday. The poor kid is traumatized. The funny part is the spider's head would turn and stuff. She says "That buggy looked at me"...and she whips her head around like it did. You just can't help but laugh.
Oh and now she tells everyone that she saved me from the buggy.
I sure hope she isn't terrified of everything Halloween come October!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Too funny!! Mackenzie is terrified of flies, but I don't think she's ever seen a spider at all. Still, it might be an interesting Halloween at the age our little ones are!
ReplyDelete