Thursday, March 1, 2012

2 Favorites this week

My new Hall Tree!!!!! I have been looking for weeks for the perfect storage solution for this little area in our new house. I didn't want my kitchen counters to be the catch all for my purse, diaper bags, and coats. So I went on a online search for something. This little area is right outside my dining room and across from my kitchen. The garage door we come into the house through is to the right of that Mt Dew box :) Its perfect.....not too big. I think the bottom area will even hold Adams work boots or shoes. I get a little high off finding the perfect piece of furniture and organizing. :)


Ok, my second favorite thing this week. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheese ball. I found this recipe on my best buddy, Jenny's, Pinterest board. I am always looking for something new and easy. I have a shower to go to tonight and I signed dessert. It turned out great and I hope it goes over good.


The recipe...in case anyone wants to try it.

8 oz cream cheese, softened

1 cup confectioners sugar

3 tablespoons brown sugar

3/4 cup creamy peanut butter


Beat all that up in a mixer. Then put it in saran wrap and freeze into a ball for about an hour. Take out and roll it in a mixture of peanut butter morsels and chocolate morsels.

Serve with graham sticks, apples, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tree! I always look at those, but I am not sure I have the right spot for it. I DO need something to catch all my junk that winds up in the laundry room though.

    Your chocolate cheese ball looks delicious! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deanna.
    It was Very good.

    ReplyDelete