Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SOLD our other House!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy and relieved this makes me. I guess in our minds we thought we would sale our house within a couple months. I mean its a very cute, well kept, and in a nice neighborhood. Well we were wrong.....over 7 months later it sold. FINALLY!! We had so many calls and people wanting to rent, but nothing serious enough. I had been praying.....diligently. So yes prayer does work!! We showed it to the current owner and she made an offer within one day. We countered back and forth and we finally agreed on a price. I am not sure if I got caught up in the "its sold" feeling that night or what, but the next day I started really regretting our decision. We came down a great deal on our price, but we weren't to the point where we were loosing money. So I was at work and tossing it around in my mind the decision we had made. It came to me what my prayer had been the last few months. "Lord please send somebody that really wants and needs this house". My exact words! Never did I ever mention a price. I got such a good feeling because YES the Lord had answered my prayer to my exact thoughts. So I know God helped us sale that house. It was also validated when at closing yesterday the lady at the Lawyers office said, "I am so surprised how quick and smooth the paperwork has went with this loan. Normally this lender is so slow and never closes this quick." Just another way the Lord let me know it was his will.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know that is a huge relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey email me puddin0408@yahoo.com I can give you some ideas for Disney. Maybe even some discounts.

    ReplyDelete