Today Ava is 6 months old! I can't believe 6 months ago today I was having her. That just seems crazy. She is growing up so fast! She rolls over and when you put her down she will inch worm and turn all around. I am just waiting for her to get up and start crawling everywhere. I find myself not wanting to put her down unless I am in the room for fear I will miss it :)
She still has her beautiful blue eyes that we all think are from her paw paw (Adam's dad). I have been waiting to see if they change. I hope not. As far as her hair :) Its blond and getting more blond as we speak. Of course if she had purple hair I would think she is the cutest little thing on earth. She is sooo strong too. She can pinch the fire out of you. I have actually screamed out loud. She LOVES to play. She thinks somebody should talking and playing with her all the time. I wonder why Nana and paw paw?
Today we went to one of our favorite stores and got new hair bows. I love shopping in general but its really fun shopping for her.


No comments:
Post a Comment