Today is my wonderful mothers Birthday. I am not sure she would want everyone knowing her age so I will keep that concealed. :)
I just wanted to take a few minutes and honor her. She is a wonderful mom, and a great friend. Bless her heart she is still taking care of Ava for me. I am so lucky to have somebody to depend on.
Those stupid shingles are still hanging around. I keep thinking any day now they are going to disappear. I miss Ava sooooo bad. I ran by moms yesterday to take some pjs and stuff. Mom was playing with her and Ava was laughing out loud and squealing. It was so hard not to just scoop her up and kiss her to death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hey Nicole, glad to find your blog!! I love catching up with people through blogs!! I will add you to my list as well.
ReplyDelete