Sunday, September 13, 2009

All better!!!







Alot has happened lately. Friday morning I woke up and my shingles looked great to me. Just to be sure I called and saw the nurses at the dr. office. I would hate to get hasty at the last minute and give something to Ava. They told me they looked healed so you know what that means. I can have my baby back!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to give credit where credit is due. Alot of prayers went up for me. I know God had a hand in my healing as quick as I did. Most people have scars too and as far as I can tell I don't have any to be seen. I read online that shingles can last up to 30 days!!!!! That's just awful. I had errands to run Friday so I did all that and got the house all ready. I went to pick her up and you would know she was snoozing. When she woke up I grabbed her up and squeezed her little bones. She was like who is this lady? It took her a few minutes to warm up.....plus she is like that when she wakes up. We came home and she gave me a welcome home present on the way home. Yeah, poop!!! I smelled it before I ever even saw it. It was all on her leg, on her car seat, and everywhere. So our first bit of business was a bath. :) We played and then we all went to eat. She did so good. I got sick when we got home so I didn't get to enjoy my night with her like I wanted. Life....never what you plan.

So early Saturday morning when Ava decides to get up at 1 and at 5 I fed her and just held her and watched her sleep. She was having good dreams and smiling. It was precious. Saturday me and mom headed to the Hampton Cove Yard Sales. YES I know its stupid to get up that early and venture out in what most people consider "junk" and I agree most of it is. BUT just sometimes you find something neat and worth while. I got Ava a cute outfit for Fall, a super cute bathing suit for next summer, a number mat, and me a top. It was funny because on our way mom said we have been to these yard sales before and when we saw others with little babies we would be like "goodness why didn't they leave that baby at home"? Then we were the very ones doing that. So we took turns looking and kept Ava in the car till it warmed up. Then we popped her in the stroller and she LOVED all the people and attention. Plus she loves outside!!!! Sat. afternoon we had a wedding to attend. Ava did great and we got to see Douglas, April, Mackenzie and Shelby (Adams sister and family). Ava loves those girls and its likewise.

Today it was church!

The pictures above are Ava playing early this morning and then the other one is her asleep between church still in her car seat holding tight to Mickey.

No comments:

Post a Comment