We had such a fun day. Adam is off all week and we are enjoying some quality time together. He is working shift work now so he works a lot. The good thing about it is he has a lot of time off too. We went to the park and fed the ducks. Ava loves watching them. She also loves the wind blowing the trees...such a simple thing. :) The weather is so awesome today. I love it!! I put out some of my Fall decorations too. We did my nomal Monday grocery shopping too. We came home and Adam mowed the yard. We also grilled steak, which I rarely do. I usually grill chicken, pork, or shrimp.
And yes as you can see from the pics Ava is already in her Halloween outfits. I LOVE Halloween! :)
As for our weekend....We did some late birthday celebrating for Adam. Friday night mom/dad took us out to H'ville to eat. Saturday we chilled because of all that rain. I hate taking her out in that mess. We just lazed around and did stuff around the house. Saturday after the rain cleared we went to Ft. Payne to try a place called Santa Fe. Adam had been wanting to try it. It was ok. Sunday we had a family reunion. That is always nice catching up with the family.


Glad you are having fun!
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is darling.
(The museum we went to is in Huntsville...it's called Earlyworks).
FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you not working now??? BUM!
YES I work on Thursday and Fridays.....or at least two days a week. I can vary my days according to Adams schedule.
ReplyDelete