Today was suppose to be a great day of shopping and then taking Ava to her 6 month checkup. I won't even go into how my day was. I don't like being negative and I don't like hearing negative people so anyways.....
Ava is growing great. She weighs 15 lbs and 8 oz. She is 27 inches long. She is in the 62% for her height and 11% for her weight. What that equates to is she is tall and lean according to Dr. Patz. She had to get 3 shots and one oral. She did great though. She cries at the initial shot but then she gets over it fast. Ava smiled at the nurse and she was like "wow, we don't get many of those". We go back in a month to get her second dose of her flu shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment