Today my little baby is 9 Months old!! Wow how did we get here so fast?
I remember being pg and thinking about her first Christmas. Now its only days away, and I hope and pray me and her are both well by then. We are both still suffering with runny noses and coughing. She finds it funny when I cough and blow my nose. She freaks out when she even sees me get the tissue to wipe hers :)
I have a feeling we aren't far from her first steps. She is pulling up on EVERYTHING. She is so independent too.
Honestly I am ready for the Christmas tree and presents to be GONE. Those are her new found curiosities. She is in them every time I turn around. Yesterday I turned my head for a moment and she had a present in her hand almost ripping in half.


So sweet! I love her little Santa outfit!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete