Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009


The elves hard at work :)





My grandma with Ava






Christmas morning



Playing Christmas morning







Presents!!!


Chillin with pawpaw



Mom and her kitchenaid mixer


Adam with his rifle mom and dad got him





Jeremy cheesin




Me with my baby




Opening all her gifts




Playing with Nanas little tree




Playing with more stuff


Ava's first Christmas was so awesome!! Thursday we went to mom and dads. We ate and did presents. She got so much!!!!!!!! She just played and played for a long time. Dad went overboard with his toy buying for her. It was funny because he didn't realize some of the toys had to be assembled. I have a pic of Adam, Dad, and Jeremy all working like little elves putting together toys. I thought it was funny. We hurried home Christmas Eve night to get Ava in her Christmas pajamas and into bed. We all woke up early Christmas morning. Adam had this breakfast recipe he wanted to try so he cooked that while I got Ava fed and changed. Me and Adam exchanged gifts while she took a nap. He got me a gift card to Anthropologie(a store I love to shop in) and gift cards to the Westin Spa at Bridgestreet. I am SOOO excited to use those gift cards. He said he would keep Ava while I enjoyed a day to myself. I will so hold him to his words. LOL I got him cologne, a gift card and some other stuff. So to the main event, Ava woke up and played with her toys. She loved them all but really loved the box they came in :) We went to my grandmothers for Christmas. It was such a good day.

I will apologize in advance for the all the pictures.....I get carried away. And these are just some from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I will have to upload all the rest later.

Today we went to Aunt Brenda's house for the Estes Christmas.

We are on our way to ATL for a quick overnight trip. We are doing Christmas with Adams parents and family tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! Ava is so cute!!! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just priceless!!! Love watching the elves at work. . .LOLOLOL!!! Mimi and Papaw are better at remembering screwdrivers and batteries now than we were 30 years ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great Christmas gift!! I love Anthropologie too, though I rarely shop there. Enjoy those gift cards!!

    ReplyDelete