Bday outfit
letting balloons go
All her kid guests
Playing with toys
4 generations
YUM
Dig in
Blowing out candle
She got scared when we sung to her
Its all for me??
Favor bags
Ava's pics
The yummy cake
Her 1st Birthday party was great! Just a note to myself that I don't think we will be doing this big of a party every year. It was great but overwhelming...LOL. Also getting 46 balloons into a vehicle is not fun. I am sure people at Wal-Mart were laughing at me. I almost knocked a lady out that was walking in. Then I get them all out and the HUGE number 1 balloon that I paid $10 for busts. Yeah, I was disappointed! It all turned out great though. The cake was AWESOME. Rachel Hill made it and I have to say it was one of the best cakes I have ever had. Plus she made it without seeing what I wanted. I just described it over the phone...I couldn't have asked for anything better. Everyone loved it. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. Ava had such a blast playing with all the kids and getting all the attention. I might add the weather was great. I prayed for sunshine so the kids could play outside on the playground. Thank you Lord! She loved the cake....as expected. It wasn't as messy as the one on her birthday. She got a lot of cute toys, outfits, and of course money. The money will be put in her savings account....or put towards her DVD player for the car.
It was a GREAT Birthday party!!!!!


Looks like yall had a great party!! I know you are glad the planning is over..LOL
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. Do you mind telling where you got the hat with her name or if you made it?
ReplyDeleteThanks -Miranda
Miranda....Allison made it.
ReplyDelete