Her mini bday cake
I am "ONE" today!
Eating with some freinds on her bday
I can't believe my baby is 1 today!!!!! She was born at 5:30pm and weighed in at 7lbs and 2 oz. and 20 inches long. I was in labor from Saturday night at 10:57pm till Monday night. I still remember exact times and everything. LOL! This past year has been so life altering. She changed our lives in so many ways. She is such a blessing from God! There are days I still can't believe I am a Mom.
She took a few steps yesterday by herself. I screamed and it scared her so she fell down. She did it again last night for Adam. It won't be long and she will be taking off. I will so post a video I am sure. :)
We have already said she is going to be a social butterfly. She loves attention and talking! Her facial expressions will crack you up. Sometimes I am trying to discipline her and I have to just laugh. She is hilarious! She loves her juice, anything crunchy, and french fries.....I know such a nutritious item. I fear she is going to have her daddy's eating habits. He is a meat and taters man. In the beginning she loved all the vegges and no fruits....my oh my she has changed. She says dada and momma a lot. I have heard other words mixed in there too like "bye" and "nana". She is sleeping SO much better now too. There are nights she sleeps solid the whole night or some nights she gets up early in the morning. She sleeps GREAT in her crib!! As far as her weight and height I am not sure. We will get accurate numbers next week at her 1 year appointment.
Today I bought her a little cake to get into. Her big Birthday party is Saturday and she will get her own cake again. She loved the cake and cried when I took it away. I was afraid she would eat too much and we would all not sleep tonight :) It was messy to say the least. I am washing her whole highchair basically. I will have plenty of pictures to post on Saturday so beware!


My goodness I can't believe a year has past either!! Happy Birthday to the girl of the bunch! Holden, Kaden and Landon will all be in the One Year Old club soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ava!! Goodluck with the party!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDrea...I know all our kids were born so close together. I didn't realize she was the only girl :) She has plenty of choices in boyfriends...hehe
ReplyDeleteWe got the same little cake (Cars version) for Royce.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st birthday pretty girl!!
Happy Birthday, Ava, and congrats to mom and dad on surviving the first year! : ) I can't believe she's one-that means my little ones will be in about two weeks!!
ReplyDelete