Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stupid Virus

Or I think it was a virus. I didn't really feel great over the weekend but it wasn't that bad. Monday night after dinner I felt really sick. Tuesday I was fine during the day I just was careful about what I ate. I even made myself go to church. I should have stayed home. I was sick to my stomach and just wanted to lay down. Tuesday night I came home and felt horrible. My stomach was cramping up every little bit during the night. So that makes for some restless sleep. I was suppose to work yesterday but I woke up feeling tired and sick to my stomach. My wonderful dad came over and stayed with me practically all day long helping me with Ava. By helping I mean playing with her. He isn't too keen on feeding or changing diapers but he has playing down. I was so weak I lounged on the couch and in bed all day. I didn't eat enough to keep me sustained but I felt so bad the thought of food was repulsing. I had a good nights rest and I feel so much better today. I just ate some bland cereal so we will see if I get the green light.
Adam is off work today so I wanted him to have a good day with us. I guess I will work tomorrow if I am not sick. I am just thankful it wasn't as bad as the horror stories I have been hearing about the dreaded virus!! Now I am crossing my fingers my baby doesn't get it.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, and have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! Maybe the beautiful weather this weekend will help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO going to kill me - that sounds more like a weird gallbladder thing or YOU KNOW WHAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph...NO and NO. My gallbladder is good as of the last check and that was negative last I checked too. :)

    ReplyDelete