Monday, April 26, 2010

festivals and rain


Friday night we went to Panoply. Its a great arts festival in Huntsville. I started going to Panoply when I was in college. I volunteered for an organization I was over. I really enjoyed participating every year. So when I got the chance to take Ava I was all over that. We had a great time but we had to cut it short due to rain. Ava got her face painted....well half painted. She couldn't stay still long enough so she ended up with a stem and what seemed to be two petals :) Me and Adam ate all that good carnival type food. I paid for it later though :(
Ava ate her favorite....french fries.

Saturday was yucky and rainy. We got breakfast with mom and dad. We hung out at the house most of the day. Saturday night we grabbed some dinner with a friend.

Sunday was interesting. Mom and dad kept Ava and me and Adam made a quick trip to Villa Ricca Georgia. A Friend of ours grandmother died so we went to spend time with them. We hurried up and made it back for church last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment