Friday, April 9, 2010

Walking

My baby is walking! Its so weird to see her up walking around. I guess I think she should still be a tiny baby. I hope this video works. I have never tried uploading one into blogger world.

6 comments:

  1. That's so exciting....but now she will be everywhere! They grow up so fast, I still remember Konnor's first steps, and I got to see Kensley's first steps twice, what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go AVA!!! Emma was glued to the screen watching her..lol. I think she loves her <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! That is so sweet I miss that stage everything is new!! Oh well now you are going to have to watch her like a hawk she will be into everything..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's just nothing like sitting back and smiling through the tears at God's blessings and His miracles. That's what I did when I watched the video - and then I did it again when I read Melissa's post about getting to watch Kensley's first steps twice. So much to thank Him for. :-) And then I laughed out loud thinking about Bobby and Glenda - I'm sure they are just as goofy as me and Danny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And were off....... She looks like she is already a pro! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete