My title pretty much sums up what I am feeling today. First I will start with my stressed thoughts. I have some health issues that I need to have seen about but I keep putting it off. I just don't want to go through all the tests again and have NO answer. Its so frustrating!!! It seems like since Ava has been born its been so much worse.....maybe stress is the factor. I don't know.
Then Adam went to the doctor this morning with what he thought was a rash on his face and a pink eye. I told him right when I saw it, it looked like shingles to me (seeing that I am the expert since I have had them 2 times). Sure enough I was right. Dr. T said it was shingles and the eye was just infected. Thank god Ava got her chicken pox vaccine at her last appointment. The dr. seems to think they aren't that contagious since they are blistering over already!
On to the Thankful thoughts... Ava is healthy!!!!!! A prayer request was asked Sunday night and last night at church for a 3 month old baby that is having kidney problems. That automatically takes me back to when I was pg with Ava and the doctors said her kidneys were enlarged or abnormal. It broke my heart to hear about this baby because I know what that mother is going through in some aspects. I am not sure all the details but as far as I understood she is missing one kidney and the other one isn't functioning. I might be incorrect with my information. It sent chills all over my body because they said the baby was born with a fever and they couldn't tell why. The dr. in Birmingham told me that is exactly what would happen to Ava after birth if her kidneys were posing a problem. What shocks me about this little baby is this problem wasn't caught early in the pregnancy with ultrasounds. Needless to say I am pouring my heart out to God to help this child! I feel so blessed and humbled to know he healed my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What is up with you and Adam having shingles!!!! ya'll have some luck don't you. I feel bad for him....my Grandad had them directly on his eyes or near them....and I know how he suffered. On another note...I think of yall also when people ask prayer for children with Kydney probs...I am so thankful he took care of little Ava!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure Steph. We are an odd couple :)
ReplyDeleteI know it makes me so emotional when people talk about kidney problems.