Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun Day

















awww so sweet....sleeping away!

We had a fun day! We went out to eat for lunch then went the park and played. Ava loves sliding down the slide as you can tell in the pictures. So I am the designated one to take her down the slides cause Adam says he is too heavy and might break the equipment. It was fun and gave me a chance to act like a kid. :) We also fed the ducks at the park...or just looked at them because they were obviously full cause they just sat there.

We came home and while Ava napped we finished the flower bed. We had to finish pulling weeds then put down mulch. I spent most of my morning yesterday planting some flowers. Most of my flowers come back every year but I have a few I like to plant year to year. I love when its done and looks all fresh and nice. This is what it looks like at the start of spring/summer. I will post a picture later in summer and you won't believe how much these flowers grow. They usually take over my sidewalk.

I also want to update on that baby I blogged about a few weeks ago. The one with the kidney problems. I was SO glad to hear last night that the family got good news from UAB. Although one kidney isn't working, one is functioning properly they think. They don't even think any surgeries are going to be necessary. Praise the Lord!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! We have not taken the girls to the park yet. (I know, we're slacking!) We have a swing in the backyard, but they have not gotten to slide yet. I'm hoping we can get over there sometime in the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna....they will love it. Ava just loves being around all the kids. She also loves the swings and just walking around. I can't break down and let her get in the sand yet :)

    ReplyDelete