Adam was off this weekend and I of course had already planned around his being off. He came off nights Friday morning and so I knew he would need to sleep some...But we were going to go to Hville to run some errands that night. I woke him up around 3 and I could tell he wasn't feeling good. You know he supposedly had shingles and some eye infection. His eye was BAD. He couldn't even stand light. So me and Ava just stayed out of his way and he rested in the dark all afternoon. Saturday morning he was suppose to watch Ava while I went to yard sales. Well he didn't feel like it so I said forget it. I woke up at like 5 or 6 something and just decided I wanted to go anyways so I took Ava with me. Mom and dad tagged along. We didn't find anything worth getting up that early but it was nice getting out. We did some shopping in Hville and ate lunch at Logans! Saturday night was church and Adam was still not feeling good so he stayed home. Sunday morning though he woke up feeling better. Thank God! It was my month to work in the kitchen at church so that was my afternoon. Then church last night was good. Adam feels so much better so he is stopping his medicine.
So another week has begun today....its gorgeous outside. I plan on going to get groceries and maybe letting Ava enjoy being outside. Adam is in a training week at work so he will be getting home earlier. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We were coming this weekend and Bradley ended up working like 10 hours saturday. So he didn't want to get up and go Sunday. Yall wouldn't be going to Atlanta this weekend would ya? I think we are but we may be stopping in Scottsboro Friday night. OH well maybe we will see yall sometime!
ReplyDeleteYes we are going to Atlanta Friday. So I guess that means yall are too. GOOD! See you there :)
ReplyDelete