For those of you who don't know who "Lexie" is.....its my car :)
I am super excited that it sold but somewhat oddly sad. Adam looked at me like I was stupid when I said its kind of emotional getting rid of the car. I have drove that thing sooo many miles and just have so many memories. OH well I am excited.....one less vehicle to have in the drive way, pay insurance on, etc. I put it on Craigslist and have had a lot of emails about it but today was the first day I have shown it to anyone. I can't believe that the first people to look at it bought it.....and paid CASH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats....how funny that you name your cars...Hope Ava is doing great...she is super cute...I am sure your mom and dad are crazy over her
ReplyDeleteYeah, I named that car. :)
ReplyDeleteAva is doing wonderful. Thanks. Yes mom/dad are crazy about her....well thats even an understatement.
Oh yeah. It is ALWAYS hard for me to get rid of cars.
ReplyDeleteWe sold one, and then a few years later saw it on the side of the road for sale. It was all junked up. I cried.
I get emotional over cars. When Bradley wrecked and totalled his truck after we got married I cried. He was like it was my truck why are you upset. They are so crazy!! MEN!!!LOL
ReplyDelete