Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th

watching fireworks











slip n slid fun


cheese!! I am so patriotic.



playing soaking wet



helping with her pool


random....dresser.

Saturday I did some shopping with mom. That afternoon we grilled out at moms. Ava loves playing outside at their house. They light tiki torches and she thinks it is so neat. She got in her little pool and had a blast. The pics are at my house before we left. She got in the water when I was watering my plants. :) We bought her a little pool for our house but have yet to blow it up. After me and Adam both tried blowing it up ourselves and almost passed out we decided to take it up to the gas station and blow it up.

Sunday we didn't do much. Church was canceled.
Yesterday I started my day with a dentist appointment (no cavities). We went to our Friends house and had a cookout. It was so much fun. Ava literally played all day. She was so wore out. She got in the pools and played on the slip and slides among all the other toys. She also pigged out and ate way more than she normally does. She ate a whole hot dog(never done that), potato salad and some corn. Then of course she loved the homemade ice cream. The guys went and bought tons of fireworks. After a long fun filled day we sat down to a beautiful array of fireworks. Ava watched the first few in awe...then the screams started. So we spent the rest of the night inside getting baths and cleaning up.





2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I have been thinking about a slip n slide...I think Jeremy and I would have a lot of fun, even if the girls didn't know what to do! : ) Did Ava like her hot dog? Addison and Mackenzie LOVE them. They probably eat way too many, but sometimes you just have to give them what you know they will eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the first time she wanted a hot dog...i was excited she ate it.

    ReplyDelete