Thursday, April 26, 2012

A day in the Life..stolen

From my fellow blogger/ Friend Deanna.
I love to see how other people manage their time and spend their days so I love this post idea.

6:20-6:30- My alarm goes off.   Well when Adam is working days I set my alarm and actually wake up around 4:30 or so to make sure he gets up.  By wake up I mean, I turn my alarm off and look over to make sure he is up.  If not I call his name till he gets up :)

6:20-7:20- I get ready, eat breakfast, fix my lunch if I am eating at the office, pack Ava's bag.  I also watch TV or get on my phone if I have any extra time.  Sometimes Ava wakes up and then I let her watch cartoons while I am getting ready.  Most mornings I get her up.

7:20-7:30- I try to leave around this time.  I take Ava to Mom and Dads house.

7:35-8:00 - I try to arrive to work.  I am usually always there by at least 7:45-7:50.

8:00-12 something- work, work , work :)

I take lunch whenever I want normally.  I wait to make sure my coworker up front has took hers.
I normally take my lunch to run errands.  If I don't have errands I go home, eat with Adam when he is off, or just relax in my office.

1 something-4:30- work some more

4:30- get off Work and go pick up Miss priss.

5 ish- get home and start supper, start laundry, clean up, play with Ava, go outside, etc.

I don't have set times to do bath.  We just roll with it.

8:30- I am trying to get Ava ready for bed and things situated.   We have a bad habit of letting her sleep with us.  I started it about a year ago or more when she was sick.  Its been like this ever since. 
I have to admit most nights I am so tired I just go to bed with her by 9.  Lately I am trying to put her to bed earlier and stay up to watch my shows or read.  My plan is to get her in her bed and asleep by 8:00 or 8:30 by the time she starts preschool in August.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! I hate mornings when Jeremy has to get up earlier than me...I feel responsible for making sure he gets up, and his alarm is SO LOUD.

    Where is Ava going to school in the fall?? I bet you can have her on a great bedtime schedule by summer since you're starting now. Getting her to go to bed on her own (even if it is in your bed) is a great start. I slept with my mom for years...I don't know how she handled it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna,
    She is going to CB. I went there when I was a child and so did my brother. I sure hope I can get a good routine going. :)

    ReplyDelete