Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Costume time

We made witch hat and ghost cookies for a Halloween party last Friday night.    We dressed up in costume too.  Ava was Cinderella and I was Ariel, the Little Mermaid.  Ava was going to be Dora.  I vetoed that after a trial run Thursday night with the brown hair spray paint.  :(  It was so nasty and messy.  I tested a small section of her hair. Not only did it make a nasty bathtub to clean up afterwards, it was hard to come out of her light colored hair.  So the thought of spraying her whole head flipped me out.  I talked her into being Cinderella.  We had SO much fun.  I love dressing up, and its even more fun when everyone participates.  Ava loved me dressing up as Ariel.  I even adorned my hair with a dinglehopper....aka fork.. for those of you who live under a rock and have never watched the movie :)   The church had 3 big blow up bouncy things to play on, along with tons of food, candy, and fun!!!! 

Adam is working his outage so that means LOTS of time at work :(   He wasn't able to go Friday night.  OH well so thankful he has a good job.  I never want to take it for granted.



Cinderella!!!!!!

Ariel and Cinderella

Ariel :)

After a long night.  Cinderella looks tired :)


 Saturday night we attended a Bonfire and it was COLD.  We had a blast though.  I layered Ava up and we enjoyed the chilly night.  

Ava playing around with her "fangs".

On the Hayride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment