Me and Ava woke up early this morning. I took her to the pool and playground. We didn't have to check out till 1pm. So we enjoyed a morning of fun. I had a great breakfast bagel by the pool. We all packed up and headed to the airport. We ate lunch in the airport and just waited for our plane. Ava was excited this time to fly. She even wanted by the window. We had a good flight till it was time to descend. Ava's ears started hurting and she cried the last 20 minutes of the flight. That is a horrible feeling cause there was nothing I could do. She was chewing gum but that didn't help. It was nice to get back in Birmingham. I am the type I love to travel and hate coming home. BUT if I am going to have to be home I just want to get there and get things back to norm. We ate at Cracker Barrel on the drive home and dropped off Nana/Pawpaw at their house. It was a wonderful trip!! We made lasting memories, and I am so thankful for that!!!
The lobby
Movie area in Lobby
Ariel
In the Airport
Waiting on our bus at resort
All smiles before her ears hurt :(











No comments:
Post a Comment