Friday, October 5, 2012

School Pictures and Dentist

Wednesday was school pictures at school.  :)

Thursday was Ava's first Dentist appointment.  I was a little nervous cause I didn't know how she would react. She was a little nervous but we went to this GREAT Pediatric Dentist.  The office is the cutest ever.  I am not sure how a kid can be scared in such a cute/fun setting.   There were games and all sorts of things to look at.   She got a sweet Hygienist that made her feel so comfortable.  Ava didn't shed one tear during the cleaning/exam.  They even have TVs to watch on the ceiling while they are having their teeth cleaned.  I mean how cool is that? We had a wait a while for the Dentist so her nerves were getting worn thin.  By the time she came in,  there were tears but not bad.  She has cavities.  I wasn't surprised because she is the candy queen!

2 comments:

  1. Did you go to the dentist in Huntsville? I have GOT to make the girls an appointment and our pediatrician recommended AL Pediatric Dental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I went to Tara Moncus in Rainsville!!!!

    ReplyDelete