Friday, October 5, 2012
Fresh Beat Band
Ava has loved this show since she was 1 or younger. I actually think we started watching it when she was 6-9 months old. Earlier in the year a Friend of mine saw they were coming to a nearby city on tour. It wasn't a question to go or not?
So Tuesday night we went to see the FRESH BEAT BAND. Ava loved it. They both started jumping and dancing as soon as we got seated. Ava was a little perplexed....she pointed to the stage that was familiar to the set on TV. She said "they are on my TV". :) They came on and put on a great show. It was worth every penny!!! Ava danced, sung, and jumped around basically the whole time.
I have to admit I know every word to every song so I yelled and sang along :)
It was very fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment