Another FAV pic...never get them both smiling
Ava stayed with Mom/Dad for some shopping while me and Adam went to the Aerosmith roller coaster!!!! I LOVE me some Aerosmith so you know I was singing again. I had heard this was a great ride and it WAS. It is super fast!!!!!!!!! Adam bought Ava some glow drum sticks in there. I am not sure who likes them more, her or him :) We grabbed lunch in this outdoor type setting. Adam had chicken fingers/fries and mom had Pizza that me and her shared. Ava barely ate a thing as usual and dad wasn't hungry.
The Pixar Parade started at 3 but it kept getting delayed. Finally it cleared up enough to start. Word to the wise dollar store ponchos are a great thing to take to Disney!! Mine came in so handy. The parade was cute and then we headed back to the room to rest. Tonight Ava stayed with Mom and Dad and me and Adam went to Downtown Disney. Its soo gorgeous at night. We shopped and ate dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express. I loved it!!!!!!! I had a turkey club that had avocado on it. So yum. For dessert I had creme Brulee. Adam had spicy pizza and cheesecake. The cheesecake was wonderful. He shared 1 bite with me. :) How gracious. We shopped some more and went into the LEGO store. I can't even tell you how many hours a day Legos would occupy me and my brother when we were little. I remember building cities and all sorts of things. We both loved them!!!! It brought back so many good memories. I had to just sit down and play a bit :) I was so excited to find some cool "girl" Legos, which are hard to find. So we did some early Christmas shopping. It was a great night!!!!!
Dragon out of LEGOS!!!
LEGOS
Adam's cheesecake that I had 1 bite of
And my hubby playing with Legos


















No comments:
Post a Comment