Today is mine and Adams 4 Year Anniversary! That seems so crazy. In ways it feels like its been more than 4 years and sometimes it doesn't. We started dating the summer of 2000 after I graduated from High School. I remember exactly the place we were and everything from that night. He asked me out after church. I was so excited!!! We didn't know each other at all hardly. We dated off and on for 5 years. :) YES I know its a long time but I don't regret my decisions. I wanted to be sure because Marriage is a lifelong thing. I was talked about and frowned upon for breaking up with him so many times. I still stand behind my decisions!!
We usually don't do big gifts and such. We usually just go out to eat and do cards. This year it just so happens I am getting a new vehicle.....hopefully Friday. So Happy Anniversary to me!!!
Its also a tradition to drink sparkling grape juice out of our silver goblets we used in the Wedding. This year with a baby and all I forgot all about the juice. Oh well!! We exchanged cards. We are going out to eat Saturday night to one of our favorite places, J Alexanders in Chattanooga. We love it. I cooked ham, garlic mashed potatoes, and broccoli and cheese tonight for dinner. Its not like there are any nice romantic restaurants in Sboro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You know Buena Vista is so romantic! :) Congrats on the anniversary! Our next one in February will be 10 years for us! Times flies when you're having fun... and sometimes when you're not! Ha, ha - j/k! ;)
ReplyDeletehaha....wow 10 years. That doesn't seem real. I agree time does fly!!!!!
ReplyDelete