OH my what a weekend! I spent most of my week last week getting ready for a surprise baby shower for Cathy, a dear Friend that is expecting her second precious baby girl. The shower was at my house Saturday afternoon. She had NO idea. We told her we were all getting together for a girls day, which we do often so she didn't get suspicious. It went great. She was so surprised!! Even after we all yelled "surprise" she still didn't get it. Her husband was like Cathy this is your baby shower. We thought that was hilarious. The food was great and she got alot of cute stuff for Baby Jessa Hope. She is due October 23 but she will never go that long. She has been having contractions for months and just last Tuesday she was back in the hospital. The dr is hoping she can make it to 37 weeks. I was just hoping and praying we would get through this shower before she had her. So after the shower on Saturday some of us went down to the craft show. I love going to that but I either forget it or don't have time. I got Ava some stuff and me a couple necklaces. Sunday was church.
Today was Ava's 6 Month pictures with Allison Jansen. I really wanted these to be outside. After all the rain and watching the radar I was highly doubtful that would happen. It worked out though. I think she got some really cute shots. Ava cooperated very good. Afterward we did some shopping. I got two of my favorite things, a pretzel with cheese and starbucks....not at the same time of course!


Hey I saw you that day! I recognized that green shirt. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat food looked delish.