Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend in ATL
























Ok, I am typing this post on Sunday night while riding in the backseat on the way home from Atlanta. I figure I better use all my extra time because after a trip I have laundry and just added stuff to keep me crazy busy. We went to ATL Friday night. I have to say the trip there went great. We waited till it was later and we figured Ava would sleep. She did great! She slept some but played quietly some too. We had a great visit with Adams side of the family. Saturday we went to Aunt Aprils for Shelby's Birthday party. Us girls took a quick trip to the "Sock Shoppe". A place they have been telling me about. I racked up on cheap socks, tights, etc. Saturday night was the singing. It went good. Sunday we went to church then went back to Nana's for dinner. I did manage to sneak in some Tanger Outlet shopping today too :) You would be amazed how much I can accomplish in a short amount of time. I was on a mission to find Ava some warm hats and mittens for our Gatlinburg trip in November. His family probably thinks I am some crazed shopaholic but what they don't understand is we live in Scottsvegas....the town of no shopping :)
We have to drive at least 45 minutes to go to any decent store....especially for kids.
Our trip home wasn't as quiet. Ava screamed bloody murder for the first hour. We even pulled over thinking she might just need a break. NO she was just pitching a fit :) We endured it though and she fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. you were so close to me. I am only about ten minutes away from the outlets. I am so thankful for those outlets. It's where we do 90% of our shopping. Target is the other 10%:) Glad ya'll had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny because as we were down there I thought I wonder where LB lives?

    ReplyDelete