Saturday, February 27, 2010

So much going on

This week I worked Thursday only. Adam is working the outage so I will probably only work one day a week from now till April sometime. I am actually disappointed....wow does that sound lame? I enjoy getting dressed in something other than casual clothes and interacting with adults. It gives me a much needed break. Oh well.

So this morning I am letting Adam get so much needed rest and I have been up with Ava since 7. She is in full play mode right now. I have so much to do that it was hard going to sleep last night. My mind was just going crazy!! I am planning Ava's birthday party and YES I am over analyzing every detail. :) I have her outfit, the cake ordered and the invitations ordered. I have so much left to do though. Aside from that I am redoing the bedroom so I need to be ordering a mattress, getting my comforter, and painting. Yeah, all this needs to be done in 3-4 weeks before the furniture comes in. I guess I will be painting myself because Adam doesn't have the time off. That doesn't bother me. I love to paint....I know I am weird.
OK, so then I have the thought of Easter lurking in the back of my mind too. I need to buy all 3 of us outfits. Adam's mom bought Ava a dress that I might let her wear if I can find me and Adam stuff to coordinate. Wait.....I am not even sure Adam is off Easter. I need to check on that.

Yesterday I remembered about Ava's 1 year pictures. Thankfully I remember and emailed the photographer. We will also have her 1 year Dr. appt. to go to between now and then.

Tonight I am going to Shogun with some friends. I am sooooo excited!!!! I am looking forward to a nice dinner that I can fully enjoy. We will probably do some shopping too. Maybe I can talk them into letting me get some errands done.....like checking out mattresses....LOL

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean...I have no idea how I'm going to get everything done by their birthday!

    ReplyDelete