Yesterday I turned 29. YES one more year to savor my twenties! Ok, when I put it like that it sounds very depressing. Oh well age is just a number...right?
Monday night my sweet romantic husband starting acting odd in the kitchen. I heard him in there fumbling around. I asked him what he was doing and he said "Baking a cake". Awww he was baking me a Birthday cake. I thought that was so sweet! Mom/dad usually make sure I get a cake but they are in Florida this week. Anyways, the cake was VERY sweet and yummy.
Yesterday I had a very dear Friend come over and bring me another cake. So yeah for me I have 2 cakes at home!!!!! Me and Ava went to Huntsville and at lunch at Red Lobster with one of my Friends. Then we did some shopping! Thank the Birthday Gods for letting Ava fall asleep, and let me enjoy an hour of quiet shopping! Happy Birthday to me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The "birthday Gods" . . .I love it!!!! My birthday was last week and it was all snow, and I'm thinking they probably meant to come see me and couldn't get here because of the weather. Since you seem to know them well, would you please tell them that I really don't care if my "present" is a little late. . .LOLOLOL Glad you had a great birthday - eat those cakes!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday! Just the thoughts of us nearing the "Thirties" club makes me a little queezy (since I still feel 20!)
ReplyDeleteAnd YAY for the nap during shopping time.... those are the BEST! :)
Sherrill I will send them a memo! LOL
ReplyDeleteOH Drea...I know. I still feel so young!
Happy Late Birthday Nicole...I am doing blog catch up....so sweet 4 him to bake for you
ReplyDelete