Monday, January 24, 2011

Random




Last week was a little crazy. Mom and Dad were gone all week...so I worked 2 days. I had to round up a babysitter and that in itself is stressful to me. Ava did great though. Friday night we met some freinds in Guntersville and had Japanese. It was so yummy! We went to their house and got to spend some much needed time together! Saturday night I went out with the girls to celebrate my birthday and other one of my freind's birthdays. We went to Cheddars and it was sooo good. I ate so much!!! We had to wait a litle while, but it was sooo worth it. Sunday was church.

Ok, I have a random picture of Ava with her IDOL, Kyndall. We went to Taco Bell after church last night. Kyndall's mom kept Ava those two days I worked. Ava adores Kyndall. I am serious if Kyndall told Ava to jump off a bridge I am scared to say she probably would. When I went to pick her up one afternoon Kyndall was wetting Ava's hair and styling it like a mohawk and Ava was just laughing. LOL

3 comments:

  1. I stress over trying to find a babysitter too, I hate to ask anyone, so I always wait til the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a possibility of getting our first non-family babysitter this weekend, and I'm a little nervous about it. We'll see if it happens!

    Glad you had a good birthday, by the way! I think we might go to Cheddar's for a girls' night next week, and I am SO looking forward to it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, Cheddar's Chicken Pot Pie is amazing!! Plus you get a salad for like $7

    ReplyDelete