Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010





















Yesterday was Easter and although this is Ava's second Easter last year doesn't really count. She was only 1 month old. This year she was able to eat candy and play with eggs. We went to church and then had an Easter egg hunt. She was beyond tired and not really in a good mood like I hoped for. She didn't like hunting eggs. She really just wanted to go to sleep. So we took some pictures and videos and let her put a few eggs in her basket then called it a day. As you can tell from pictures Adam was working. He hated to miss this day and I missed him a lot too.
I was very glad God gave us such a nice day. Usually Easter is cold and windy. Just for the record Ava loves peeps.....like mother like daughter. :)

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited about the great Easter weather too! That almost never happens. Ava is precious, and I love those outfits. My girls are now in the refusing-to-wear-bows stage, just as they're getting enough hair to hold them in well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ava pulls her bows out and I keep putting them back in :)

    ReplyDelete